Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Niš, organizes the Forth International Conference "Mechanical Engineering in the 21st Century" – MASING 2018. The conference will be held in Niš, Serbia on April, 19-20th, 2018. In the last few years, the economic system has changed in the direction of market economy, private ownership, and the intensive creation of small and medium enterprises. Serbia's strategy and policy of scientific and technological development gives the vision of Serbia as an innovative country in which scientists reach European standards, thereby contributing to the overall level of knowledge of society and improving the technological development of the economy.
The main goal of the Forth International Conference "Mechanical Engineering in the 21st Century" is to bring together researchers from scientific and industrial institutions so that they can present and communicate their newest results, create personal contacts, promote research within the area of mechanical engineering, and stimulate the exchange of results and ideas within the fields encompassed by the Conference.
- Energetics, energetic efficiency and process engineering
- Mechanical design, development and engineering
- Mechatronics and control
- Production and information technologies
- Traffic engineering, transport and logistics
- Theoretical and applied mechanics and mathematics
- Future of work, engineering and professional ethics in the era of globalization
- Engineering management